top of page
Earn more pounds £50.jpeg

UK Investor Visa

The Tier 1 Investor Visa is for high-net-worth individuals who want to relocate to the UK.


This visa category applies to the main individual and all their family members, including spouse and children under the age of 18.


The Investor Visa is granted for 3 years and 4 months.


You can apply for an Investor Visa if you are going to invest at least 2 million pounds sterling within first 3 months in the United Kingdom.


The money for investment must be held in a regulated financial institution and be disposable in the United Kingdom.


To extend this visa for another 2 years, you must have 2 million pounds sterling under control in the United Kingdom.

In addition, you must be at least 18 years old and must show evidence that the finances belong to you or your partner.

You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the United Kingdom after the relevant continuous residence period and once you meet all the necessary requirements.

Fill in the form below to get a free consultation and more information from one of our specialist consultants.

bottom of page