top of page

UK Returning 
Resident Visa

If you want to return the United Kingdom, there is a procedure which allows you to be admitted into settlement if certain requirements for this process are met.

You can apply for a Returning Resident Visa if you meet the following requirements:


  • You have been away from the United Kingdom for more than 2 years

  • You did not have any recourse to public funds regarding the cost of leaving the UK

  • You had Indefinite Leave to Enter or Remain in the United Kingdom when you left

  • You want to settle in the United Kingdom.

Fill in the form below to get a free consultation and more information from one of our specialist consultants.

bottom of page