top of page

UK Skilled Worker Visa

The Skilled Worker Visa is for EEA and non-EEA nationals who would like to come and work for a sponsor in the UK.


You must have a skilled job offer from an approved sponsor who holds a valid sponsor licence in the UK.

You can switch to the Intra-Company routes from within the UK if you were not last granted permission on visitor, seasonal worker, domestic worker, parent of a child student or visitor routes.

You can extend your visa under the skilled worker visa and after 5 years this can lead to the settlement if you meet all the eligibility requirements.


You can also bring your family members if you are able to maintain them in the UK.

Fill in the form below to get a free consultation and more information from one of our specialist consultants.

bottom of page