top of page

UK Spouse and Civil Partner Visa

You can get the right to live with your spouse or civil partner in the UK.


Spouse and Civil Partner visas are for spouses or civil partners who want to apply for leave to enter, leave to remain or their settlement status.


You can apply for the spouse and civil partner visa if your spouse or civil partner lives and is settled in the United Kingdom.

It is important to show that you have a sufficient knowledge of the English language, that you have adequate accommodation and that your spouse or civil partner meets the financial requirements.

Your dependent children can remain in line with your settlement visa.

Fill in the form below to get a free consultation and more information from one of our specialist consultants.

bottom of page