top of page

UK Unmarried Visa

You can now reunite with your unmarried partner in the UK.


You can apply for an unmarried visa in the UK if your unmarried partner lives in the United Kingdom or intends to return to the UK with you to settle (if you apply from outside the UK).

To get this visa, you will need to show that you have been in a relationship which is similar to marriage or a civil partnership for at least 2 years.

You will also need to show:

  • That you have sufficient knowledge of the English language

  • That you have sufficient knowledge of life in the UK

  • That you have proper accommodation

  • That your unmarried partner meets the financial requirements.


You can also include your children that are under the age of 18 years in your application.


Your dependent children will remain in line with your settlement visa.

Fill in the form below to get a free consultation and more information from one of our specialist consultants.

bottom of page